Procurement and supply tendering.
We provide an inclusive competitive tendering and procurement process for the supply of services.
All aspects of procurement are carefully managed in a manner that supports the Principles of Procurement and requirements for public sector procurement. We will assist you through every step of the tender process providing support with TUPE (Transfer of Undertaking Protection of Employment Regulations) and ensuring suppliers understand your needs through clear objectives.
- Evaluating the market and sourcing suppliers
- Contract Notice and Advertising (OJEU and Expressions of Interest)
- Drafting and managing the Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Evaluation of Tenders
- Award of Contract
- TUPE Transfer of Undertakings Employment
- All documentation is provided within a detailed report for governors and local authority audits.
- Delivering cost savings and efficiencies through effective procurement
Contract Management and Performance.
We ensure suppliers adhere to their agreed contractual obligations along with negotiating any future changes that need to take place.
- Maximising operational and financial performance whilst minimising risk
- Monthly progress meetings and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Reviewing Health and Safety procedures
- Inspections and audits
- Quality assurance